Sunday, January 27, 2008

today, spring was in the air...


Today, spring was in the air...

I had the plan to visit the gallery Röda Sten, but the weather was so amazing, so sunny that it was impossible to go inside looking at art.
I have to go there some other day, to look for the interesting things they show just now.
http://www.rodasten.com/

I was out taking photos with my friend Therese this lovely day, and it was a lot of people outside, walking there dogs, just take a walk by them self or in company, taking photos or painting graffiti…

Röda Sten and Klippan is my favourite place in Gothenburg and I really, really hope that the township let it be the way it is. Because when you started to change areas, it’s hard to get back to the way it was…
I love that young people are painting graffiti on the walls, even if it’s not aloud to do it these days, but it has always been a out law place, a place for everyone…

Different views of Pannhuset, the art gallery Röda Sten.

No comments: