Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I think these felt things are interesting...


I have done some experiments with felt, and I like it… I new with these materials, but I learning and I think that I will use it in some works that I’m working with right now…
So may be you will see some more of this, later on.

This is a ring with felt and black glasbeads.

I think these felt things are interesting... May be not my shape this time in this ring , but the material is interesting and it’s so nice and fun and relaxing to work with the material, to use a needle to build up 3-D shapes… Like it a lot!

2 comments:

Feltbug said...

I love this piece a lot - you have inspired me to get my felt needles out ;)

paula said...

Good! Nice that you like it.
And take the needles out, it´s so inspired to work with these kind of stuff, just for the moment I mixed glas beads and this dry needle felt technic, like it a lot. So startet you too!