Thursday, January 31, 2008

a line between the birds in the sky...


A line between the birds in the sky...
I try to connected the birds like a necklace; tread them up on a line, just as a mind map idea… May be it’s possible to use the way the birds are placed in the sky in some kind of jewellery?!
Or may be I done it the easiest way, may be I need to draw the line in a more unexpected way?!

Its a little bite wired what a line can do on an image,
I think that the image is more “clear” and not so messy with all the birds in the sky, when I draw a line between them…


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice and interesting way to see the sky with birds.

MMMM how do you feel with this draw?
may be one bird do the same path ?

ei i remember when we talked about our work on the project, a great experience!!! i learnt a lot Paula.

well may be soon you will have a good notice with your blue brooche!! I hope i am waiting since then.:)

paula said...

Hi Marta!

I feel curios about this lines between the birds, I will do some more "tests", later on... Always later on...

What about the blue brooch???
If you send me the image, I will add it to the blog, I promise!

(I hope we are talking about the same brooch, the one I send to you?)

Have a nice weekend!

With love Paula