Thursday, January 24, 2008

gun mug - kill time...



At; www.mollaspace.com you can find design stuff for your home…
I think the idea of a cup ring was interesting… Even if I don’t want to have one… But once again someone have working with the mix between two different areas, and that’s always interesting… I collect these kinds of work, good or bad; I don’t put so much value in it…

I get the newsletters from; http://blog.stylehive.com/index.php/weblog/category/C67
And on this site, that I’m not so familiar with, they have add some of my pieces...
I’m glad that someone like my things and even that someone find my things and add it to this site.



Cup Ring with Swarovski crystals
A perfect gift for that perfect someone. Not a diamond ring, but a CUP RING! When holding the cup with all 5 fingers, the handle is conveniently located to fit your ring-finger to showcase the crystal embedded into the handle. KEY SPOON is included as if unlocking the box. It can be hooked to the side of the CUP (Can not be used in oven, microwave, dishwasher or bleach).

Porcelain, Swarovski crystal, Gold/Silver coating
Made in Japan.

Outline Vase
A new interpretation of the classic vase, this porcelain "outline" of the familiar shape creates an interesting single floral display and gives the admirer a framed, fresh perspective. Hand-wash only.

Porcelain

Made in Japan.



Gun Mug - Kill Time
Message from ChilliChilly: Go slow in life; kill time with a cup of coffee!

Porcelain, Platinum plated trigger, gold plated trigger

By Chilli Chilly.

No comments: