Friday, January 18, 2008

Lindsay Feuer...


Lindsay Feuer US.

http://www.lindsayfeuer.com/index.html

Lindsay Feuer ceramics are sooooooo fantastic, bright, light, white and amazing!

When I look at all her amazing fantastic, no words for it, ceramic “flowers” delicious porcelain shapes, I see jewelleries…
I see pendants, I see gorgeous necklace, and I see the whole jewellery world in these pieces.
And I also see a fantastic, fantasy, fairytale world; shapes that could be in a beautiful fairy tale, with a happy end…
I think it’s hard to not like/love these things when you see them, once again; amazing and for me a really good feeling of fragility beauty.
I can also feel an intensity and power in these objects, something disturbing…
Like; you can’t be shore of what you see and feel, a felling of; ”you never know”.

No comments: