Tuesday, January 15, 2008

in December, Gothenburg only got 13 hour sun!


Is it hard to understand why people up in the North are so tired in winter time?!
I can tell why… In December, Gothenburg only got 13 hour sun!
And that is spread out on 31 days. Japp, that’s true and it’s also depressing.
But another city in Sweden (I think it was Växjö) only got 20 minutes sun in December!!!
It’s like one coffee break count in time.
I think it would be necessary for us up in the North to have an opposite to the siesta in the South; we need to sleep longer than rest of the world under the wintertime.

In Denmark they talking about A and B people, A is for people who is up earlier and B is for people like me, who is up in the nights… Some want that A and B people should have work after there own cycle, that would be a great idea for me; I will work in the evenings/nights and sleep in daytime, but just under the winter.
Summertime in Sweden is light and fantastic, and then I will absolutely be awake at daytimes.

2 comments:

masaoms said...

Hi Paula!!
It will be really amazing!! Thanks!
Marta.

Bibbi said...

Inte visste jag det var så illa! Fick lite sol i Luleå, det var tur, för intekan det ha blivit många soltimmar i januari heller, det känns.