Saturday, October 20, 2007

Marta Miguel...Spain

Lahtidos.
I don´t understand Spanish, so I don´t know what this means... But I really, really like these three rings.


Sex love.



Marta Miguel
http://aplacewherelive.blogspot.com/
Marta lives and work in Barcelona, Spain.
Marta is one of my favourites in the jewellery world, she is not so well known jet, but still she have a lot to say with her jewelleries, small, subtlety, interesting fairy tails…


Marta works with jewelleries in mixed media and with collage and drawings parallel …

So thank you Marta for all the good work and all the inspiration you give me!
Keep up the good work and continue with your mixed media stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU really really thanks Paula.
I love your work too and your way to investigate with differents kinds of materials.

I ope to see your new pieces.
This week i am going to do a new course about visual comunicattion with drawing ilustrating.
I hope to feel the mixed between my drawing and my smaller jewellery

with love Marta