Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hi you, dear visitors...

Dear visitors…

If you have found this blog and wonder what it is, I can tell that this is a friendly blog showing my life as an artist.

I show my life as an artist; what’s inspired me, how my everdaylife is, I don’t think that I’m unique at all, I think we all share the same life, more or less…
Therefore I run this blog as I do, with photos from my own life and from other artist or things that I found interesting or are curios about.
The most things I like in this blog, but sometimes I add things who irritate me...
(but not so often).

The mostly photos have I taking, but some of the photos I have found at the internet, and I hope that I’m clear when I’m using other artists work or text in this blog.
The texts are mostly in Swedish, because I handle Swedish best, but I try to use English when I’m using other peoples work from other countries than Sweden.
(I have starting with this, last week).

So I hope that a photo says more than 1000 words, and if you wonder about something,
Please do a comment, and I will try to answer.

So dear visitors, leave a comment.

If you are interesting about my jewellery pieces, you can find some of them at this blog, just scroll down…

No comments: