Friday, February 22, 2008

if you see the pipe guys in you neighbourhoods and have your digital camera with you... Please take a photo and send it to me.


A royal pipe and some pipe guy having a nice and calm day in the park...
I think that is only in US you can find a golden plated pipe guy... Or?!
The golden once, have a little bite of another shape... But it’s still a pipe guy!

As you can see at this blog, these days... I have started to collect pipe guys from all over the work, big cities, small city’s... So if you see the pipe guys in you neighbourhoods and have your digital camera with you... Please take a photo and send it to me.
I will save them, blog them and may be doing something more with it in the end...
I have starting a pipe guy movement and I’m curios how it will end s up...
Send the photo/photos to my e-mail address; info@paula.nu
And write your name and the place, country there you find them.
May be month can be good too?!
I really, really hope that you will find someone out there and make my day, post it/them to me.


Photos taking by my friend Lisa Lubin.

http://www.llworldtour.com/

No comments: