Monday, February 25, 2008

pipe guys in my neighbourhoods...










































































































Pipe guys in my neighbourhoods, I took a short walk today, just check the pipe guys in my area… I really like the one who have a hard time to hold up the house… What a job!
And it was a little bite hard to first see the hidden once… You can run but you can’t hide…

I think this pipe guy idea is so cool… And I hope that you will send me some from your neighbourhoods too.
I also hope that you find this as fun that I find it!
It’s a little bite like these guys are living in another dimension, parallel with us people…















3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gretelain said...

Oh! Thanks for your coment in my blog!! And for your post with my things!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.