Saturday, February 23, 2008

a project by Dominika Naborowska...












Hi Paula!

Let me explain you my new idea :)I organized a contest for www.decobazaar.com
(a Polish handmade "gallery" which sells as all this kind of galleries "artistic jewelry". bleee
But this contest was to make sth new - works for it were supposed to be made from an unusual material and wothout the use of any prefabricates, precious stones etc tec.
here are the photos
But the mai idea is to now ask people who deal with jewelry professionally to give their opinion on those little ideas which were brought in this contest.May I ask you to be one?I am just curious about different opinions, not log explanations, but rather pointing on what you you like about which item.These aren't technically professional works, but the idea was to start a new way of thinking in this kind of "internet gallery".R U in?I would be honoured :)
>>>>>>> :) >>>>>>>>

Pozdrawiam,

Dominika Naborowska


I got this e-mail from Dominika in Poland yesterday… I will write about some of the jewelleries…
I like the idea of using other, not so common material… That’s my way of working, to mix materials… The most important thing to think about is the shape; the colour… may be not so much the practice use… I think that Dominika has done a good work, to invited people to do other stuff than beads on a string…

Look by your self, some of the things who has coming up is good and interesting I think and may be some of the jewelleries may be need some more time?!

I have added some of the jewelleries here, I don’t know the material, because the text is in Polish and even if I’m a big fan of Poland, I don’t understand the language at all.
I think that this stuff was the most interesting pieces, I don’t like everyone of them, but that’s not the point… the point is that it’s some thing interesting over the pieces and that it’s possible to work further with it.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.