Monday, February 25, 2008

it’s my kind of humour...

Thank God that it’s a long time to next Christmas, but I will show you this Christmas balls any way… It’s my kind of humour and I really, really think that they are funny, and could absolutely thinking to have them in my Christmas tree. Love them!

+ These fine bona china Christmas balls by Reiko Kaneko bear the image of the last creature that peered into them.

I find them at the blogsite MoCoLoco, and interesting design site.


MoCoLoco is a web magazine dedicated to everything related to modern contemporary design and architecture, including; residential architecture, interior design, furniture, accessories, lighting, floorcoverings, wallcoverings, books, websites, audio-video, online & retail stores and more. Our design-savvy audience stops by frequently to check out the latest news, reviews and recommendations for products and services.
http://mocoloco.com/

No comments: