Friday, February 15, 2008

outside and inside...






























Röda Stens art gallery or art hall is an amazing building;
I like it… all these raw surfaces and the big spaces… http://www.rodasten.com/
I was looking at the OPEN CALL – entropi (2/2 – 6/4) exhibition, I know two persons who show there things there, but I’m not impressed. I didn’t think it was a great or interesting exhibition at all, but I’m always glad to be in the big and fantastic rooms of the gallery, and today it was sooooo fantastic with all the sunlight coming in trough the windows.



The artists who is in the exhibition:
Beatrice Hjalmarsson, Eva Carlstein, Miro Sazdic Löwstedt, Katrina Loelv, Eva Borg, Tiina Leino, Jonathan Josefsson, Jörgen Dahl, Petra Thorngren, Anna Lamberg, Katja Kytökangas, Linus Ström, Iréne Hansson, Irene Gabrielsson, Markus Hamburger, Johan Hultgren, Gunilla Holmlund, Victoria Andersson, Gunvor Hillevi Nilsson, Naomi Potter, Margareta Hall, Win Mui Yuen, Björn O. Olsson, Catharina Bergsten och Agnes Thor.







No comments: