Tuesday, February 19, 2008

pipe guys in Gothenburg... small nice stories.

"Here I´m in the sun... A lovely day for the first sunburn".


“Is it okay if I go with the bicycle?”


“I’m a shiny good looking pipe guy!”


“If we go near by the wall, we can’t get hit by a car…”



“What do you think, this direction or that direction?!”



“The once with two legs are going so fast…”




“I think it’s okay to meet in the middle…”


“See you some other day.”


“Restaurant here I’m coming and I starving!”



I don’t want to know what this two are doing or planning to do, outside the restaurant…


“Shit, I think I took one beer to much at lunchtime…”


“Confused.”

“Just hanging around, doing nothing.”


“I’m on my way to the supermarket.”

“Waiting for the bus…”

“I’m as big as you are!”


“I’m on my way home from work.”


“I don’t know where I’m…”

“I’m a little bite crazy, I’m behind the fence!”


“Here is my balcony… the one to the right.”


“Like the seven dwarfs on the way to the mines…”



“A drunk once, in the middle of the day…”


“And here I’m standing…”


“I’m also on my way home from a hard working day…”


“???”“I think I lost my glasses somewhere around here…”


“Running up and down on this little hill...”


I think this is some kind of criminal once… They aren’t so easy to catch…

“Hm?! Some cat burglar…”


“I have get enough, I’m leaving!”


...


“For God sake, give me a beer!!!”




“I’m not sure, but it feels like I’m stalked…”

“It’s always pay time…”

“I’m going my way…”



“I like you, but for the moment I don’t want to see you!”



“Should it be so hard to understand?! Leave me alone!!!”


“We don’t know each other…”


“I’m just resting, is it okay or???”


“I’m also a shiny one…or at least I’m I the sun”


“Hiding from the big guys…”


















































6 comments:

asphalt and air said...

well hello wonderful, strange pipe guys.
this photo set is delightful.
love, love the captions.
well done!

paula said...

Thank you!
I have done it with "love" and curiosity, I like the idea of that this pipe guys are living near/next to us...

If you find some in your country, please send it/them to me at; info@paula.nu

I have asked people and friends around the world if they have time and look for the pipe guys in there town, country… And now I am waiting.
If you or others will send me pipe guys, I will blog them and therefore I need the place where you catch it/them.

I think that I may be will do a new blog with just pipe guys, or just have them at this blog…
I’m glad for them and I like to play with this idea, the idea that my friend Johan Persson give me and started up this way of look at these pipes…

Unknown said...

Increible Paula
i sent your email to Marta 18kt

well done interesting point of view
poetic also and funny

i am going to loof for you

Bibbi said...

vilken samling!

paula said...

Hi Marta!
I´m so glad that you like this and want to help me find pipe guys aound the world and in Spain... I hop eyou will find one/two for me in Barcelona. Look forward it!

Keep up the good work and I cross my fingers for your things in life!

paula said...

Hej Bibbi!

Det här är bara toppen på ett isberg! Jag har big plans for these pipe guys... Jag gillar verkligen den här tokiga idéen om att vi lever sida vid sida... naturligtvis som en kul historia utan närmare djup.

Allt gott!