Friday, November 30, 2007

Serena Holm...
















I didn’t know about Serena Holm before I find her at Bibbi Forsmans site;
http://bibbiforsman.blogspot.com/

Serena Holm is living and working in Gothenburg and I have MISSED her!
Sad for me, because when I look at her jewellery’s and objects, I really, really like them… It’s reminding me a lot of some South African jewellery’s artists that I have meet in the Cape Town area… Karen Jay.



“My only talent, if you can talk about talent in my case, is that I love this little world inside the thick walls of this house and I also love the people who work in this little world... Outside there is the big world, and sometimes the little world manages to reflect the big world so we can understand it somewhat better, or we can give the people, who come here, a possibility to forget, for a short moment the difficult world out there. Our theatre is a tiny..., a tiny space of order, exactness, carefullness and love.” From the christmasspeech of the theatremanager in the film “Fanny and Alexander” by Ingmar Bergman.

Serena Holm

Education:
1994 - 1999 University Bologna, Art History
2004 - 2007 Göteborg University, Jewellery

2 comments:

Bibbi said...

Jamenvisst var hon en trevlig ny bekantskap, riktigt fint!

paula said...

Absolut! Det är bra att gå in och kika på din fina, intressanta blogg så får man nya braiga tips. Du har ju koll och det är roligt att hålla sig uppdaterad via dina inlägg...
Kanske syns vi imorgon( Idag)?! Såg sååååååå fint ut med julmarknad på konstepidemin, så jag ska verkligen dit och kolla imorgon. //Paula.