Friday, November 30, 2007

Sari Liimatta from Lappeenranta, Finland!!!


Sculpture: But I Love Him 2005
Glass beads, metals, a plastic toy.

Sculpture: You don’t look like a toy – I don’t look like a toy… 2005
Glass beads, metal, paint, plastics, plastic toys.






Pendant: The Carrier 2006
Glass beads, metals, plastic toy.

















What can I say more then that I LOVE this jewelleries and sculptures!!!
They goes straight into my heart, I’m childishness charmed of silly toys,
who has get a makeover and transformed into something else/new…

Keep up the good work and let me see MORE!!!
I’m also charmed over the titles. I like the humour, the way of connection a text to an object and what’s happened… the mixed between word and object.

Photo and text from; http://www.klimt02.net/

No comments: