Friday, March 21, 2008

street art in Gothenburg...














I got an article from a friend in US about street art, she knows that I look behind street signs and almost everywhere when I’m out walking… I think its creative people who done this kind of art and I think it’s nice for us who can take part of all these amazing ideas around us in our surrounding. I also like to document it with my digital camera, just to remind me of the creativity, that the creativity could have different shapes…

I don’t like everything that I see, and some of it I don’t understand, but I don’t think that’s a big deal… the main idea is that people try to do something…

I think we have really good street arts here in Gothenburg and Sweden, but it’s always interesting to see other cities and countries street art too…
These photos I took yesterday (Thursday when I was out walking with a friend).

From The New York Times…

http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/03/09/travel/09weekend.html

http://streetsy.com/

No comments: