Sunday, March 30, 2008

Peter Hoogeboom...








Jewellery artist Peter Hoogeboom from Amsterdam.

http://www.peterhoogeboom.nl/

I have to say that I find these jewelleries made by Peter Hoogeboom very interesting and amazing beautiful… The necklace on the opening card has taken 3 month to do and the others about 3-4 weeks, full time.
It would be nice to hear this jewellery on body, yes, I mean hear, because I think they have a nice and calming sound… Peter told me that the one with paper - porcelain clay sound a little bite like the Tingeling from the Peter Pan fairytale in the Disney world… I can image how it sounds, like “pliiiing, pliiing” in a quiet way…

I bought a brooch from him, I ´m glad that I did it, nice to have jewelleries from jewellery artist that you like.

Mona Wallström and Peter Hoogeboom at Gallery Hnoss at Konstepedemin in Gothenburg.
Mona Wallström is also a jewellery artist, lives and work in Gothenburg.

No comments: