Tuesday, March 11, 2008

8 Marsh, pipe guy hunting in my neighbourhoods…





















8 Marsh, pipe guy hunting in my neighbourhoods…

Aren’t they funny! I really, really love them all!
I’m grateful to my friend Johan who shows me these “guys” and now I have taking it further and started some kind of movement…
So, if you see some one on your way, and you got the camera with you, please take a photo and send it to me at; info@paula.nu

I have started collect them and some day I will do something with all these interesting and funny pipe guys.
If you send it to me, please tell me your name and where you found the pipe guy… I will save them and add them to my blog.

If you have a boring day, take the camera and go for pipe guy hunting and create your own stories. I can recommend it, and when you are out, you will meet people who wonder what you are doing, and you start talking and “vips” someone more will stated to see this pipes!

No comments: