Saturday, March 1, 2008

Elisabet Eriksson... opend studio at Konstepidemin...












This was an amazing meeting!
I’m so happy that Elisabet invited us to her studio…

I think that we were there nearly one hour, talking about her stuff, coming exhibitions, life, wrestling and God know what we were talking about… It was soooooooo nice!
I really feel that I was in my right elements, when I was there and I got a lot of new fresh inspiration.

I like Elisabets things/objects a lot.


















2 comments:

masaoms said...

Really beautiful place...i have abird like hers!!! Regards!

paula said...

It was (is) a lovely creative place! It was a little bite hard to see the bird in all this fantastic mess, but it was a nice one... I really like Elisbets things and also her creative mess.

Keep up the good work!

With love Paula.