Monday, March 31, 2008

a grey day today...





A grey day, today, rainy and cloudy… Someone was cleaning the walls at my inner yard today; it looks a little bite like smoke… My day will be cleaning my apartment and try to figure out what has happened with my blog, now I can’t add links to it … I’m so tired of this! I like this blog idea, but I know that I get some bugs into it and I can’t figure out whom I gone contact to get help… May be I need to started a new blog, so I can have a fresh one?!

2 comments:

Feltbug said...

That is a great idea - you could still have a link to the old blog - Good Luck - sorry you are having such problems. I keep getting spam in my comments!

paula said...

Hi Feltbug! (use this name in the blog world)
I think that´s a good idea to, to opend up a new blog and be care of what I add to the blog, and link this blog to the new one, later on... Now I have time to take care of the blog, this one or a new one...
The exhabition went well yesterday and I will add photos from the opening, may be tomorrow or some other day... So you and others can see how it looks, I´m very proud of how I use the showroom and people who was at the opening seems to like it and that´s good for my soul and heart... It´s a lot of work behind.
Good luck with your stuff and also the ordenary life, I hope you feel a little bite less sade now... But things take time.

Thinking of you!

With love Paula

Have a nice week.