Monday, March 3, 2008

hELp!!! something is wrong with my blog...

HELP!

I have two serious problems with my blog…
First as you can see when you enter the blog, you have to click that you accepted it, I think this stops visitors… How do I do to get it away???

The other thing is that some of my stuff when I will send and add an image has disappeared to. And I have no idea for the moment of how I can fix these two problems.

IF you know about my blogproblems, please tell me!

I’m in the middle of working with an exhibition and I don’t have the time for searching for this kind of problem, and the only ones I know who are blogging are you, dear visitors!

Even my images just show up in letters and numbers when I add them to my blog… Hm?!
This weekend I try to add this anti spam filters and there I success, but something happens with the rest of my blog… I’m not so good at this blog thing, I will do it as simple that I can, but now it’s “broken” any way… So please HELP me!

2 comments:

gill said...

Hi Paula.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
The materials of the necklace are copper,enamel, fabric,synthetic grass and baby teeth.
the concept is The Desert.
I used my own baBY teeths as a symbol of a seed, wich represents the hidden treasures of the desert, when it rains everything blossoms and the secret is revealed.
This is a very brief description of this piece.

Kind Regards.

paula said...

What a lovely idea! Thank you for telling me the material...
Good luck with the work!

With love Paula.