Tuesday, April 15, 2008

some kind of symbolic…



This cactus has giving flowers twice this year… I have been involved in two blogs so far…
First it was the jewellery project blog, an collaborate by internet with jewellery artist all around the worlds, a project who was going on for two years and ending up last year with exhibitions in Oslo in Norway, Nääs in Sweden and in Krakow, Poland…
www.jewelleryproject.blogspot.com

Then I started this blog, the f-art blog, to show people what’s going on between shows of jewelleries… What inspired me in my works and what I’m doing in the time between, showing the process… I think this blog has giving me perspective of my own work, what I’m doing with my time and that I have a good life with a lot’s of happenings… I also think that the blogsystem is sooooooooooo interesting, it’s gives you (me) new contacts, you can see a lot of really good things in others blogs and it’s a nice way to helping each other to spread they things… Rings on the water are a good image.

But now I have to move further… I will ending this blog and start a new one…

No comments: