Monday, April 7, 2008

preparing the exhibition…













Preparing the exhibition…

It’s three parts, one wall with photos, jewelleries on body, one wall with branch and bird necklace/objects and the third part is an island of 9 opened showcases with plastic grass on…
You can touch the jewelleries, but not take them away from the showcase, I have stitch them into the plastic grass…

I want to create a light feeling, to have a lot of space in this show room; I also want to create a happy/funny/colourful feeling… All the material that I use has nice colourful colours…

I working with my jewelleries as unisex jewelleries, I think that everyone who likes them also can wear them…

It’s a hard work to prepare n exhibition and for some days it was too little sleep, just spinning around figure it out; what’s the best way to do it etc.

Lucky I have two friends helping me with some of it! Thank you; Therese and Janina!

No comments: